Yes Bank is an Indian private sector bank, founded in 2004. It is headquartered in Mumbai. The Bank offers a wide range of credit cards and provides unmatched benefits & offers. Yes Bank provides its customer an all-inclusive banking experience through an extensive branch banking network of over 1000 branches and 1800 ATMs. If you have Yes Bank credit card you might need to contact customer care for helpline and for services related to card. You can check below information related to credit card customer care:
Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers & Toll-Free Helpline Numbers
|Details||Yes Bank Customer Care Number|
|Yes Bank Credit Card Helpline||1800 103 1212 (India) |
022 4935 0000 (outside India)
Yes Bank Credit Card NRI Contact Number
|Any Other Country||+91 022 3099 3600|
Yes Bank Credit Card Email for online enquiry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Yes Bank Credit Card
Q1. How can I check my credit card application status?
You can Click here to know your credit card application status.
Q2. How can I change card limit of my Yes Bank credit card?
Credit limit depends on various factors like your credit score, your income etc. You can call customer care in case you wish to increase or decrease the credit limit.
Q3. How can I Pay my Yes Bank credit card bill?
If you are an existing Yes Bank account holder:
- You can log in to your netbanking account and make your credit card payments online. Click here to visit Net Banking.
- You can transfer funds from your Savings/Current Account to your Credit Card Account at any Yes Bank ATM.
If you are not an Yes Bank account holder:
- You can transfer the funds through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) option from any one of your bank account using the IFSC Code: YESB0CMSNOC.
- You can make payment through Yes Bank Net Banking BillDesk facility. Click here
- You can also make a cash or cheques payment at any one of the Yes Bank branches.