Applying hair oil to your hair is the best thing you can do to make your hairs strong. Hair oil work as a nutrient for hair and prevents hair from losing moisture by acting as a sealant. The hair oil protects your hair from other infections of the scalp and fight against viruses, bacteria and fungi. In this article we will discuss about best hair oil available in market.
Here is the list of Top 9 Hair Growth Oil in India
1. Rey Naturals Castor Oil
Castor oil has the ability to strengthen thin hair, promote growth, and prevent hair loss. Massaging your scalp with castor oil will increase the blood circulation to the scalp. The ricinoleic acid present in the oil will help accelerate blood circulation to the scalp and stimulate hair growth as well as coat the hair follicle to help protect newly grown hair, resulting in thicker hair. Castor oil also has antibacterial properties, which help create a nice environment on your scalp for hair to grow freely.
Advantages of Castor oil:
- A boon for dry hairs,
- It helps you reduce aging scars,
- It contains omega fatty acids, massage with castor oil on the scalp will increase blood circulation which result in hair growth at a faster rate.
2. Moraccan Argan Oil
Argan oil is not only good for the hair but also the skin. It extracted from the nuts of the Argan trees and rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E. It is called as ‘liquid gold’ due to its deep golden colour. Mostly, the oil undergoes minimal processing, so it is as natural as it can get for healthy hair and fast growth.
Advantages of Argan Oil:
- Hydrates and provide moisturisation to the hair,
- It repairs damaged hair and protects the hair follicles from further damage from heat and ultraviolet rays,
- It helps in treating split ends,
- The other advantage is that it doesn’t make the hair too greasy and oily,
- It is best for dry, fizzy & brittle hair.
3. Ryall Onion Oil
Onion oil works on thinning hair, weak hair or hair Loss including balding and receding hair. Massage your scalp with Ryall onion oil gently and Keep for at least one hour before washing your hair. It provides moisturiser to your hair, it is best for dry hairs and to revitalize and strengthen the hair.
Advantages of Onion Oil :
- The sulphur content in the onion makes your hair grow faster and even thicker,
- It strengthens the hair follicles due to which breakage reduces and eventually stops,
- Dandruff control,
- Massaging with onion oil will increase blood supply to hair follicles, which in turn improves hair growth.
4. Dabur Almond Oil
Almond oil is best oil for skin and hair. It has the highest content of natural vitamin E and is rich in fatty acids, proteins and antioxidants, along with magnesium, which reduces hair breakage and helps it grow. Almond oil works as a moisturiser for hairs and useful for those with dry or dull hair. Almond oil can enhance the resilience of the hair, to prevent damage and diminish split ends.
Advantages of Almond Oil:
- Almond oil has natural antioxidant properties which will be good for combating environmental stress,
- Massaging with almond oil on the scalp increases blood flow to the area,
- It will not only moisturise the hairs but also seals in the moisture and protects against hair loss and breakage.
5. Parachute Coconut Oil
One of the most popular hair oils for growth in India. It provides nourishment to the skin as well. The large content of fatty acid in the oil penetrates the hair follicles deeply without evaporating. It also contains carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals that are essential for good hair health. Coconut oil maintains the scalp’s natural pH balance and work as antibacterial which will create a hair-friendly environment that inhibits microbes, bacteria and other fungi that can cause infections which promote hair loss.
Advantages of Coconut Oil:
- Can also be used as a conditioner since it is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants,
- It fights against dandruff,
- Helps in preventing split ends of hair,
- Work as a hair mask to prevent hair from dust & pollution.
6. UrbanBotanics Jojoba Oil
This oil provides moisturisers to the hair and rich in vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, vitamin B, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Jojoba oil strengthens the hair, prevents hair loss and enhances hair thickness.
Advantages of Jojoba Oil:
- Can aid in repairing the damage from heat and styling,
- Comes with antibacterial and antifungal properties which will maintain the scalp health and balanced,
- It improves the strength and elasticity of the hair strand,
- Can be used as a styling product since it has a wax-like effect.
7. Soulflower Olive Oil
Olive oil provides natural keratin in your hair and work as a natural conditioner with its antioxidant content. It revitalizes the scalp, nourishes the hair roots and promotes the growth of hair strands. It works best for frizzy and dry hairs. Olive oil is a good source of antioxidants which will prevent scalp growth. Massaging hair and scalp with olive oil improve blood flow to the hair follicles and the follicles are in turn stimulated to grow thicker strands of hair, thereby doubling hair growth.
Advantages of Olive Oil:
- Works as a conditioner for your hair,
- Gives your hair a sleeker, smoother, and healthier appearance,
- Fight against dandruff,
- Contains omega 9 (oleic acid) which is good for hair.
8. Anveya Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil
Extracted from lavender flower seeds, it is an essential oil that serves many purposes. It promotes hair growth leaving the hair looking fuller and thicker. It helps increase the number of hair follicles and has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. The oil is Enriched in aroma and myriad of therapeutic which will provide nourishment to your hair and work good for dry and frizzy hairs.
Advantages of Lavender Oil:
- It promotes faster hair growth,
- Stimulates hair regrowth,
- Will curb the issue at its roots, by ensuring that your scalp and follicles are in top shape,
- Works as a conditioner to your hair,
- It nourishes follicle and provide constant nourishment to your hair to make them smoother, silkier and shinier.
9. Aromatique Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary oil is excellent for dandruff & scalp itchiness and overall health of the scalp. It is extracted from rosemary flowers tips and very effective in hair fall treatment. Rosemary oil has an antioxidant effect and will mainly help in preventing premature greying. It helps to open closed pores of the scalp and nourishes the roots.
Advantages of Rosemary Oil:
- Its antioxidant effect and will mainly help in preventing premature greying,
- An effective treatment for all kind of hair problem like dandruff, dry scalp or hair loss problem,
- It improves hair thickness and hair regrowth.