Standard Chartered Bank is a British multinational banking headquartered in London, UK. It operates in 70 countries with 1200 branched all over the world. Standard Chartered offers some of the best Credit Card in India. Its Credit Cards offers a lot of benefits and features including accelerated rewards, cashback offers, reward points and many more.
If you have applied for Standard Chartered Bank credit card you will receive an acknowledge SMS for the same along with the application reference number. Check out below how to check application status.
Track Application status:
How to check Standard Chartered Credit Card Status online?
Once the applicant submitted his/her application file for credit card, they can track status online. The applicant will receive SMS along with application ID.
- For online status check Visit Standard Chartered Bank Website.
- Enter your application reference number and mobile number.
- Click on submit and now you can check status of your credit card application.
How to check Standard Chartered Credit Card Status offline?
You can check credit card application status offline via mobile number. Call customer care number (STD code)- 6601 4444/ 3940 4444. A Bank representative will ask you about application reference number and you will know your Standard Chartered bank credit card application status.
You can also visit nearest bank branch and meet a representative to check for the status.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card
You may apply for Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards but before applying, please check eligibility criteria:
- An individual must be within the age bracket of 21-65 years.
- The individual must be a salaried employee or a businessman i.e. he/she should have regular source of income.
- Must have a good CIBIL score.
- The applicant must be resident of India.
Documents required for applying Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- Election Voters ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Proof of Income:
- Salary Slips of the last 3 months
- Bank statement of last 3 months
- Electricity Bill
- Phone Bill
- Rental Agreement
- Flat maintenance bill
- Bank Statement
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Passport size photo
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I activate my Standard Chartered Bank credit card?
Activate Credit Card through Net Banking:
- Login to your Standard Chartered Online Banking account
- Click on “Help & Services”
- Hover on “Card Management” and click on “Credit Card PIN Change”
- Instructions will come up on the screen to guide you in generating the PIN
Activate Credit Card through IVR:
You can call Phone Banking number as mentioned below from your registered mobile number to activate your Credit Card.
Q2. How can I check my Standard Chartered credit card balance?
Check status online:
To check status online you must be registered for Net Banking facility. Registered users can follow below steps:
- Login to the net banking account, click here for the same
- Post login click on Overview
- User can now view the credit card details including the balance on the card
Check status through Mobile App:
- Download the SC Mobile India (Breeze) app
- Login to the app
- In menu click on Credit Cards
- Customers can now view the balance on their credit cards
Check Status by SMS:
Q3. How can I generate my Standard Chartered credit card PIN?
You can generate Standard Chartered credit card pin with the following options:
Using Net Banking:
- Login to your SCB online banking account using your username and password
- Go to Click on ‘Help and Services’ and click on ‘Card Management’
- Select ‘Credit or Debit Card PIN Change’ option
- Select your credit card number from the drop-down menu
- Enter a new 6-digit PIN number of your choice
- Re-enter the same in the next column and click on ‘Next’
- A one-time password (OTP) will then be sent to your registered mobile number for verification
- Enter the OTP in the next step and click on ‘Confirm’
Call Standard Chartered Bank Phone banking helpline numbers to generate your Credit Card PIN instantly.
You can call between 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. on any day and follow the instructions to set your credit card PIN.