SBI Bank is the largest public sector banks in India. It was the first bank of India established in year 1806 in Calcutta. SBI credit card offers amazing deals, rewards & offers for all type of spends. The aim of SBI card is to offer Indian consumers access to wide range of world class, valued added services.
If you have applied for SBI Bank credit card you will receive an acknowledge SMS for the same along with the application reference number. Check out below how to check application status.
Track Application status:
How to check SBI Credit Card Status online?
Once the applicant submitted his/her application file for credit card, they can track status online. The applicant will receive SMS along with application ID.
- Visit SBI Bank Website
- Enter application reference number and mobile number
- Submit the details
- Now you can check the status.
How to check SBI Credit Card Status offline?
You can check credit card application status offline via mobile number. Dial toll free customer care number 1860-180-1290 and 1800-180-1290. You can contact customer care 24*7 and you can get your SBI Bank Credit Card Application Status.
You can also visit nearest bank branch and meet a representative to check for the status.
Eligibility criteria for Credit Card
You may apply for SBI Bank Credit Cards but before applying for credit card, please check eligibility criteria:
- An individual must be within the age bracket of 21-65 years.
- The individual must be a salaried employee or a businessman i.e. he/she should have regular source of income.
- Must have a good CIBIL score.
- The applicant must be an Indian or Non-Resident Indian.
Documents required for applying SBI Bank Credit Cards
- Election Voters ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Proof of Income:
- Salary Slips of the last 3 months
- Bank statement of last 3 months
- Electricity Bill
- Phone Bill
- Rental Agreement
- Flat maintenance bill
- Bank Statement
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Passport size photo
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I activate my SBI Bank credit card?
Activate through Net Banking:
- Login to your SBI Card account
- Enter the credentials, Login ID and Password
- Now, navigate to the ‘Requests’ tab and then select the ‘Card Activation’ option
- If you have more than one credit card, then select the card number from the drop down box and select the appropriate credit card number
- Authorize by clicking on the ‘Activate’ Button
Activate through Mobile Banking:
- Install the SBI Application
- If you do not have user ID and Password, then click on ‘First time user/Sign-Up’ link and follow the steps to set up the same
- If you have the User Id and Password, then login to the app. You will receive an OTP on your registered Mobile Number and Email address. Enter the same
- Enter OTP and set device name and click on proceed
- Set M-PIN and enable touch ID
- Now, go to ‘Requests’ tab and select ‘Card Activation’
- Select the card number and click on Activate
Q2. How can I check my SBI credit card balance by SMS?
SMS BAL (space) XXXX (last 4 digit of your credit card number) to 5676791 to check your SBI Credit Card balance by SMS. The SMS should be sent from your registered mobile number.
Q3. How can I generate my SBI credit card PIN?
You can generate Kotak credit card pin with the following options:
Using Net Banking:
- Visit www.sbicard.com
- Go to My Account on left hand side menu
- Select Manage PIN
- From the drop down menu, select the credit card, you want to generate the PIN for
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and ATM PIN you want to set
- Click on Submit and your PIN is generated
Using Customer Care call:
- Call customer care toll free number 1860-180-1290
- Key in your card details and date of birth
- Authenticate with One Time Password (OTP) sent on your registered email ID or mobile number
- Set your SBI Card PIN