PNB Bank is the second largest public sector bank founded in 1894. Its headquartered in New Delhi. PNB is one the leading financial bank and offers wide range of credit cards. The PNB bank offers credit card related to shopping, travel, dinning and more.
If you have applied for PNB Bank credit card you will receive an acknowledge SMS for the same along with the application reference number. Check out below how to check application status.
Track Application status
How to check PNB Credit Card Status online?
Once the applicant submitted his/her application file for credit card, they can track status online. The applicant will receive SMS along with application ID.
- At this moment Punjab National Bank allows its customers to know about their credit card application status through e-mail
- Applicants can write an e-mail to email@example.com
- PNB bank usually replies to the query in one or two days
How to check PNB Credit Card Status offline?
You can check credit card application status offline via mobile number. Dial toll free customer care number 1800-180-2345. You can call customer care 24*7 and you can get your PNB Bank Credit Card Status.
You can also visit nearest bank branch and meet a representative to check for the status.
Eligibility criteria for Credit Card
You may apply for PNB Bank Credit Cards but before applying, please check eligibility criteria:
- An individual must be within the age bracket of 21-65 years.
- The individual must be a salaried employee or a businessman i.e. he/she should have regular source of income.
- Must have a good CIBIL score.
- The applicant must be resident of India.
Documents required for applying PNB Bank Credit Cards
- Election Voters ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Proof of Income:
- Salary Slips of the last 3 months
- Bank statement of last 3 months
- Electricity Bill
- Phone Bill
- Rental Agreement
- Flat maintenance bill
- Bank Statement
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Passport size photo
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I activate my PNB Bank credit card?
Activate through SMS:
You can send SMS ACTIV (space) last 6 digits of card number (space) DOB in DDMMYYYY format and send to 7092200200. The SMS should be sent from your registered mobile number.
Q2. How can I check my PNB credit card balance by SMS?
SMS CCBAL (space) XXXXXX (Last 6-digit of your credit card number) (space) MMYY to 7092200200 to check your PNB Credit Card balance by SMS. The SMS should be sent from your registered mobile number.
Q3. How can I generate my PNB credit card PIN?
SMS CARDPIN (space) XXXXXX (Last 6-digit of your credit card number) (space) DDMMYY to 7092200200 to get PIN for your credit card.