Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks owned by Government of India and headquartered in Bengaluru. It was established in year 1906 and later it become nationalised in year 1969. The bank offers you a large range of credit cards which comes with great offers and discount on latest brands, apparel and many more.
If you have applied for Canara Bank credit card you will receive an acknowledge SMS for the same along with the application reference number. Check out below how to check application status.
Track Application status:
How to check Canara Credit Card Status offline?
You can check credit card application status offline via mobile number. Dial toll free customer care number 1800-425-0018. You can contact customer care 24*7 and you can get your Canara Bank Credit Card Application Status.
You can also visit nearest bank branch and meet a representative to check for the status.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Card
You may apply for Canara Bank Credit Cards but before applying for credit card, please check eligibility criteria:
- An individual must be within the age bracket of 21-65 years.
- The individual must be a salaried employee or a businessman i.e. he/she should have regular source of income.
- Must have a good CIBIL score.
- The applicant must be resident of India.
Documents required for applying Canara Bank Credit Cards
- Election Voters ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Proof of Income:
- Salary Slips of the last 3 months
- Bank statement of last 3 months
- Electricity Bill
- Phone Bill
- Rental Agreement
- Flat maintenance bill
- Bank Statement
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Passport size photo
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How can I check my Canara credit card balance?
Check credit card balance through Net Banking
- Login to Net Banking
- Scroll to cards section and choose credit cards
- Click on card you want to check the balance
Check credit card balance through Customer Care
To get your credit card balance, you can call the customer care at 1800-425-0018. Alternatively, you can also choose to get your balance statement through email by sending one to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive the information and the steps with the follow up email from the bank.
Q2. How can I generate my Canara credit card PIN?
You can generate Canara credit card pin with the following options:
Using Net Banking:
- Go to the Canara Bank website
- Log in to your net banking account
- Click on the ‘Credit Card’ option
- Click on the ‘Change PIN’ option
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP and proceed
- Enter the PIN of choice
- Re-enter the PIN and click on submit
- On successful generation of PIN the cardholder will receive the notification about the same
Using Mobile Application:
- Download ‘Canara Saathi’ the mobile application by Canara Bank
- Login to the app
- Go to Menu and select Service Requests
- Click on Change PIN
- All Canara Bank credit cards availed by the customer will be shown. Select the card which requires PIN generation
- An OTP will be sent to registered Mobile number. Enter the same
- Enter the new PIN and submit
- On successful PIN generation user will receive a notification reflecting the same