Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank of India. Bank of Baroda offers 3 credit cards Easy, Select and Premier to its customers.Track Application status:
If you have applied for BOB Bank credit card you will receive an acknowledge SMS for the same along with the application reference number. Check out below how to check application status.
Track Application status:
How to check BOB Credit Card Status online?
Once the applicant submitted his/her application file for credit card, they can track status online. The applicant will receive SMS along with application ID.
- Visit BOB Bank Website
- Enter application reference number
- Submit the details
- You can check status of credit card application.
How to check BOB Credit Card Status offline?
You can check credit card application status offline via mobile number and need to dial toll free number 1800-223-224. The customer care is available 24*7 and you can get your BOB Bank Credit Card Status.
Please visit nearest bank branch and meet a representative to check for the status.
Eligibility for BOB Bank Credit Cards
You may apply for BOB Bank Credit Cards but before applying, please check eligibility criteria:
- An individual must be within the age bracket of 21-65 years.
- The individual must be a salaried employee or a businessman i.e. he/she should have regular source of income.
- Must have a good CIBIL score.
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
Documents required for applying BOB Bank Credit Cards
- Election Voters ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Proof of Income:
- Salary Slips of the last 3 months
- Bank statement of last 3 months
- Electricity Bill
- Phone Bill
- Rental Agreement
- Flat maintenance bill
- Bank Statement
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Passport size photo
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How can I generate my BOB credit card PIN?
To change credit card PIN follow the below steps:
- Insert your credit card into BOB ATM, you need to select the option of Set/re-generate PIN
- When you enter the credentials, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter OTP
- You will be prompted to enter the PIN
- Once set, you can use credit card with new PIN.